1x wax melt cake approx 30g (roughly 3cm wide)
Warning: May cause an allergic skin reaction. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Avoid breathing vapour or dust. Avoid release to the environment. Wear protective gloves/eye protection/face protection. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention. Dispose of contents/container to approved disposal site, in accordance with local regulations. Contains ETHYL METHYLPHENYLGLYCIDATE, HELIOTROPINE. May produce an allergic reaction.